Barcelona historical sights
Map of Barcelona historical sights
This map of Barcelona historical sights is based on Google Maps technology. You can switch the type of map
in the right upper corner by clicking on buttons Map, Satellite and Terrain. Control panel on the left with
plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of Barcelona historical sights
This list contains historical sights in Barcelona that are displayed on the map above as well:
- Casa Mila - Stunning building known as La Pedrera built by Catalan architect Gaudí.
- Casa Batló - Another remarkable building created by Antoni Gaudí.
- Magic Fountain - Wonderful fountain featuring light and music performances on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Poble Espanyol - Mock village showing Spanish architecture built for 1929 International Exhibition.
- Arc de Triomf - Triumphal Arch built in reddish brickwork for the 1888 Universal Exposition.
- Palau Reial de Pedralbes - Royal palace where Spanish monarchs have their private residence.