Map of Berlin attractions
This map of Berlin attractions is based on Google maps technology. You can switch the type of map
in the right upper corner by clicking on buttons Map, Satellite and Terrain. Control panel on the left with
plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of Berlin attractions
This list contains all the major touristic attractions of Berlin that are diplayed on the map above as well:
- Brandenburger Tor - Monumental gate with quadriga sculpure that became symbol of reunified Berlin.
- Reichstag - Historical building with glass dome where German parliament resides.
- Berlin Wall - Wall that was separating West and East Berlin with best remnants called East Side Gallery.
- Berliner Dom - Baroque cathedral reconstructed after the damages from Second World War.
- Checkpoint Charlie - Crossing point between East and West Berlin during the Cold War.
- Holocaust Memorial - Memorial commemorating victims of Holocaust made of concrete blocks.
- Park Sanssouci - Large park with chateau Schloss Sanssouci and other wonderful palaces and gardens.
- Charlottenburg Palace - Completely reconstructed baroque palace from 18th century with large park.
- Potsdamer Platz - Modern square developed from scratch with skyscrapers and shopping mall.
- Alexanderplatz - Large square with TV tower that was center of East Berlin.
- Gendarmenmarkt - Beautiful square surrounded with churches and historical buildings.
- Bebelplatz - Historical square designed as a center for the arts and science.
- Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedachtniskirche - Partially destroyed church symbolizing Berlin's reconstruction.
- Pergamon Museum - Great museum with Greek, Roman, Near East and Islamic Art collections.
- Altes Museum - Museum with collections of Greek, Egyptian and Roman exhibits.
- Bode Museum - Museum boasting huge numismatic collection, sculptures and many paintings.
- Alte Nationalgalerie - Gallery with collections of German artists and French impressionists.
- Neues Museum - Museum housing collections of prehistoric, early history and Egyptian works of art.
- Nikolaiviertel - Historical and touristic district with church Nikolaikirche.
- Oberbaumbrücke - Magnificient bridge crossing river Spree with two towers.
- Siegessäule - 70 metres high victory column with statue presenting Goddes of Victory.
- Unter den Linden - Wide boulevard lined with historical buildings and monuments.
- Berliner Fernsehturm - 368 meters tall television tower with observation deck at Alexanderplatz.
- Berlin ZOO - One of the largest ZOOs in the world with more than thousand species.
- Bellevue Palace - Neo-classical palace that serves as residence of German president today
- Berliner Rathaus - Berlin city hall made of red bricks in Renaissance style.
- Kurfürstendamm - Long, wealthy and prestigious boulevard with boutiques, shops and restaurants.
- Konzerthaus - Brilliant concert hall that is home to Berlin Symphony Orchestra.
- Deutscher Dom - Church that serves as museum on German parliamentary history.
- Franzosischer Dom - Church with viewing platform and Huguenot museum of Berlin.
- Deutsche Staatsoper - Opera house serving as seat of the German Opera Company.
- St. Hedwig’s Cathedral - Reconstructed Roman Catholic cathedral that is seat of Berlin archbishop.
- Olympiastadion - Olympic stadium for 74.500 visitors where football club Hertha Berlin plays.
- Hotel Adlon - Most famous hotel in Berlin where Charlie Chaplin or Indian maharajas slept.
- Berliner Philharmonie - Two-venue modern concert hall where Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra resides.
- Gemäldegalerie - Gallery holding one of leading collections of European art.
- Tiergarten Park - Large urban park with number of attractions where Loveparade took place.
- O2 World - Multi-use indoor arena with capacity of 17.000 people used for sports and concerts.