The Loop map
The Loop is district in Chicago area.
This page brings you detailed map of this part of Chicago and some basic
information that can be useful to your visit. Note that The Loop district is also part of Google Street View Maps so you can jump to our
The Loop Street View map to virtually travel around the area.
The Loop detailed map
This map of The Loop is based on Google Maps technology. You can switch the type of map in the right upper corner by clicking
on buttons Map, Satellite and Terrain. Control panel on the left with plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of attractions in The Loop
This list contains all the major places of interest located in The Loop:
- Willis Tower - Highest skyscraper in Chicago formerly known as Sears Tower with glass skydeck.
- Buckingham Fountain - Large fountain located in Grant Park with awesome water display evey hour.
- Cloud Gate - Modern public sculpture that is new Chicago icon since 2004.
- Magnificent Mile - Boulevard lined with shops, museums, restaurants and expensive hotels.
- Millenium Park - Popular park with Pritzker Pavilion or Cloud Gate among other landmarks.
- Art Institute of Chicago - Second largest art museum and gallery in the United States.
- Chicago Riverwalk - Pleasant walkway on the south bank of Chicago River with cafes and green spaces.
- Chicago Theatre - Famous theatre built in 1921 that hosts various kinds of performances.
- Chicago Cultural Center - America's first free municipal cultural center offering number of concerts.
- Jay Pritzker Pavilion - Outdoor concert venue designed by Frank Gehry in Millenium Park.
- The Palmer House Hilton Hotel - Luxurious hotel where chocolate brownie was invented.
- Aqua - Uniquely designed residential skyscraper with 82 floors.
Where to continue from The Loop map
If you finished exploring The Loop on this website you can continue to following pages: