Liverpool historical sights
Map of Liverpool historical sights
This map of Liverpool historical sights is based on Google Maps technology. You can switch the type of map
in the right upper corner by clicking on buttons Map, Satellite and Terrain. Control panel on the left with
plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of Liverpool historical sights
This list contains historical sights in Liverpool that are displayed on the map above as well:
- Pier Head - Waterfront location featuring splendid UNESCO buildings.
- Albert Dock - Complex of dock buildings and warehouses turned to multi-use touristic attraction.
- Mendips - House where John Lennon spend his early years.
- 20 Forthlin Road - Former house of Paul McCartney and his family.
- Strawberry Field - Salvation Army home famous because of the Beatles single
- Liverpool Town Hall - Historical city town hall with lavishly decorated interior.
- Speke Hall - Enchanting half-timbered Tudor mansion.