Midtown Center map
Midtown Center is district in New York area.
This page brings you detailed map of this part of New York and some basic
information that can be useful to your visit. Note that Midtown Center district is also part of Google Street View Maps so you can jump to our
Midtown Center Street View map to virtually travel around the area.
Midtown Center detailed map
This map of Midtown Center is based on Google Maps technology. You can switch the type of map in the right upper corner by clicking
on buttons Map, Satellite and Terrain. Control panel on the left with plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of attractions in Midtown Center
This list contains all the major places of interest located in Midtown Center:
- Times Square - Beating heart of New York City full of neons, traffic and crowds.
- Rockefeller Center - Complex of buildings in Art Deco style with observation deck Top of the Rock.
- Museum of Modern Art - Museum of world importance to the modern art featuring number of exhibits.
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - Biggest catholic church in the United States built in neo-gothic style.
- Carnegie Hall - Concert venue presenting about 250 performances every year.
- Radio City Music Hall - Famous entertainment venue being part of Rockefeller Center.
- Hotel Plaza - Luxurious hotel built in French renaissance style where celebrities often stay.
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel - One of most luxurious hotel in the town representing Art Deco style.
- Trump Tower - 68-floors tall skyscraper built and owned by business magnate Donald Trump.
- Bloomingdale's - Flagship of famous Bloomingdale's department store chain.
Where to continue from Midtown Center map
If you finished exploring Midtown Center on this website you can continue to following pages: