Prague historical sights
Map of Prague historical sights
This map of Prague historical sights is based on Google Maps technology. You can switch the type of map
in the right upper corner by clicking on buttons Map, Satellite and Terrain. Control panel on the left with
plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of Prague historical sights
This list contains historical sights in Prague that are displayed on the map above as well:
- Prague Castle - Large castle complex with offices of Czech president.
- Charles Bridge - Famous bridge over river Vltava with statues and towers.
- Municipal House - Spectacular Art Nouveau building located at Square of Republic.
- Vyšehrad - Castle complex above river Vltava containing park, church and cemetery.
- Belvedere - Summer palace in the renaissance style in gardens of Prague castle.
- Troja Chateau - Chateau with nice gardens in italian style.
- Jewish Cemetery - Old cemetery in the middle of Jewish quarter.
- Powder Tower - Monumental tower in gothic style with gate to Old Town.
- Straka Academy - Seat of Czech republic government.
- Prague Exhibition Ground - Complex of exhibition pavillons with singing fountain.
- Lennon Wall - Wall covered with graffiti symbolizing fight against communism.