Colosseo is district in Rome area.
This page brings you detailed map of this part of Rome and some basic
information that can be useful to your visit. Note that Colosseo district is also part of Google Street View Maps so you can jump to our
Colosseo Street View map to virtually travel around the area.
Colosseo detailed map
This map of Colosseo is based on Google Maps technology. You can switch the type of map in the right upper corner by clicking
on buttons Map, Satellite and Terrain. Control panel on the left with plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of attractions in Colosseo
This list contains all the major places of interest located in Colosseo:
- Colosseum - Most famous building of Roman empire used as arena for gladiator games.
- Forum Romanum - Ruins of imperial Rome with ancient temples, basilicas and arches.
- Circus Maximus - Remains of large stadium used in old Roman times for chariot races.
- Capitoline Hill - Hill with Piazza del Campidoglio on top that was centre of old Rome's political power.
- Capitoline Museums - Museums on Capitoline Hill full of Roman artifacts and art.
- Arch of Constantine - The biggest of all remained ancient arches in Rome.
- Trajan's Market - Well-preserved complex of shops and warehouses built during era of emperor Trajan.
- Trajan's Forum - Ruins of large ancient forum composed of temples, markets and other buildings.
- Palatine Hill - Hill full of various ruins where city of Rome was founded.
Where to continue from Colosseo map
If you finished exploring Colosseo on this website you can continue to following pages: