Leeds city centre map
Leeds city centre is district in Leeds area.
This page brings you detailed map of this part of Leeds and some basic
information that can be useful to your visit. Note that Leeds city centre district is also part of Google Street View Maps so you can jump to our
Leeds city centre Street View map to virtually travel around the area.
Leeds city centre detailed map
This map of Leeds city centre is based on Google Maps technology. You can switch the type of map in the right upper corner by clicking
on buttons Map, Satellite and Terrain. Control panel on the left with plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of attractions in Leeds city centre
This list contains all the major places of interest located in Leeds city centre:
- Leeds Town Hall - Majestic Victorian town hall used for concerts and formal civic functions.
- Millenium Square - Large square with many landmarks serving as cultural heart of Leeds.
- City Square - Centrally located square with Queens Hotel and Edward The Black Prince statue.
- Leeds Art Gallery - Gallery rumored to have best collection of 20th century British art outside London.
- Leeds City Museum - Museum with four floors of exhibits showing Leeds tiger or Leeds mummy among others.
- Henry Moore Institute - Centre focused on the study of sculpture with many exhibitions, library and sculpture archive.
- Corn Exchange - Boutique shopping centre for independent retailers in fine glass-domed Victorian building.
- Leeds Kirkgate Market - Largest indoor market in Europe with almost 800 stalls selling all from food to jewellery.
- Leeds Cathedral - Roman Catholic Cathedral known as the seat of the Bishop of Leeds.
- St George's Church - Church of England parish based near Leeds General Infirmary.
- Grand Theatre - Home to Opera North and the performing home of Northern Ballet.
- The Light - Historic building converted into leisure and retail centre with shops, restaurants and cinema.
- Trinity Leeds - Largest shopping and leisure centre in Leeds with Everyman cinema and Apple Store.
- Carriageworks Theatre - Theatre on Millenium Square housing mix of various live performances.
- Briggate - Main shopping street with Harvey Nichols, Debenhams, House of Fraser and much more.
- Victoria Quarter - Two impressive Victorian arcades with high-end luxury retailers.
- First Direct Arena - Entertainment focused arena with capacity of 13.500 for concerts and indoor sporting events.
- The Queens Hotel - Famous luxurious landmark hotel with 4 stars built in 1937.
- Park Square - Georgian public square with park in the city centre.
Where to continue from Leeds city centre map
If you finished exploring Leeds city centre on this website you can continue to following pages: