London streets and squares
Map of London streets and squares
This map of London streets and squares is based on Google Maps technology. You can switch the type of map
in the right upper corner by clicking on buttons Map, Satellite and Terrain. Control panel on the left with
plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of London streets and squares
This list contains streets and squares in London that are displayed on the map above as well:
- Trafalgar Square - Main London square with fountains and Nelson's column in the middle.
- Piccadilly Circus - Always overcrowded square well-known because of to the neon signs.
- Abbey Road - Street famous for the crossing featured on the Beatles cover and music studios.
- Chinatown - Area around Gerrard street in the city center where large Chinese community lives and operates.
- Brick Lane - Street full of curry houses that is heart of city's Bangladeshi community.