Munich historical sights
Map of Munich historical sights
This map of Munich historical sights is based on Google Maps technology. You can switch the type of map
in the right upper corner by clicking on buttons Map, Satellite and Terrain. Control panel on the left with
plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of Munich historical sights
This list contains historical sights in Munich that are displayed on the map above as well:
- Neues Rathaus - Munich's New Town Hall with famous touristic show Glockenspiel.
- Schloss Nymphenburg - Extensive and opulent palace built as summer resort for Bavarian rulers.
- Residenz - Former royal palace of Bavarian monarchs turned into museum and treasury.
- Maximilianeum - Palace in Renaissance style where Bavarian parliament resides.
- Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site - Memorial on the place of former concentration camp.
- Hofbräuhaus - Famous beer hall and brewery founded in 1589.
- Propylaea - Monumental gate in Greek style evoking entrance of the Athenian Acropolis.
- Feldherrnhalle - Monument created in honour of the leaders of the Bavarian Army.