Maxvorstadt is district in Munich area.
This page brings you detailed map of this part of Munich and some basic
information that can be useful to your visit. Note that Maxvorstadt district is also part of Google Street View Maps so you can jump to our
Maxvorstadt Street View map to virtually travel around the area.
Maxvorstadt detailed map
This map of Maxvorstadt is based on Google Maps technology. You can switch the type of map in the right upper corner by clicking
on buttons Map, Satellite and Terrain. Control panel on the left with plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of attractions in Maxvorstadt
This list contains all the major places of interest located in Maxvorstadt:
- Alte Pinakothek - Gallery featuring magnificient collection of Old Master paintings.
- Königsplatz - Beautiful square that became center of Munich's gallery and museum quarter.
- Neue Pinakothek - Art museum focusing on European Art of the 18th and 19th century.
- Pinakothek der Moderne - Gallery unifying Bavarian National Collection of Modern and Contemporary Arts.
- Museum Brandhorst - Museum with collection of modern art including about 100 works of Andy Warhol.
- Glyptothek - Museum holding spectacular collection of Greek and Roman sculptures.
- Staatliche Antikensammlungen - Museum of antique collections for Greek, Etruscan and Roman art.
- Propylaea - Monumental gate in Greek style evoking entrance of the Athenian Acropolis.
Where to continue from Maxvorstadt map
If you finished exploring Maxvorstadt on this website you can continue to following pages: