MapLord / Paris / Attractions
Map of Paris attractions
This map of Paris attractions is based on Google maps technology. You can switch the type of map
in the right upper corner by clicking on buttons Map, Satellite and Terrain. Control panel on the left with
plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of Paris attractions
This list contains all the major touristic attractions in Paris that are diplayed on the map above as well:
- Eiffel Tower - Biggest icon of Paris and most-visited paid monument in the world.
- Notre Dame Cathedral - Gothic cathedral belonging to most recognizable religious buildings.
- Louvre - Considered to be finest art museum on planet housed in Louvre Palace.
- Arc de Triomphe - Monument commemorating French victories and honoring those who died in battle.
- Sacre-Coeur Basilica - Roman-Byzantine basilica on top of Montmartre hill.
- Versailles - Magnificient palace of French kings with large gardens south-east from city centre.
- Les Invalides - Complex housing few military museums including tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Musee d'Orsay - Well-equipped gallery located in former railway station building.
- Disneyland Paris - Entertainment resort consisting of two theme parks not only for children.
- Centre Georges Pompidou - Futuristic building offering best home for Museum of Modern Art.
- Champs-Elysees - Two kilometres long prestigious avenue lined with cinemas, restaurants and luxury shops.
- Pantheon - Church and place of last rest for many French famed men and women.
- Place de la Concorde - Largest square in Paris with Egyptian obelisk and fountains.
- Jardin du Luxembourg - Beautiful park with Luxembourg Palace housing French Senate.
- Hotel de Ville - City hall of Paris located in this wonderful Renaissance building.
- Montmarte - Charming neigbourhood with cafes, clubs and artists.
- La Madeleine - Temple to the glory of Napoleon's army built in Greek style.
- Opera Garnier - Official Paris Opera in majestic Palais Garnier that plays mainly ballet performances.
- Place de la Bastille - Square with monumental July Column and Bastille Opera.
- Bastille Opera - Modern home of Opera National de Paris at Place de la Bastille.
- Chateau de Vincennes - Old castle that was royal residence before Versailles.
- Place Vendome - Rectangular square with Napoleon's column, hotel Ritz and shops of finest brands.
- Grand Palais - Large building in Beaux-Arts style where galleries and museums are situated.
- Petit Palais - Historical building housing City of Paris Museum of Fine Arts.
- La Conciergerie - Former royal palace and prison on Ile de la Cite.
- Palais de Justice - Large historical complex on Ile de la Cite housing few of the highest courts.
- Palais Royal - Residence of Cardinal Richelieu that houses several institutions today.
- Palais de Chaillot - Complex of buildings on Trocadero hill hiding Naval museum or Ethnology museum.
- Stade de France - French national stadium with a seating capacity of 80.000 people.
- Jardin des Plantes - Main botanical garden and part of National Museum of Natural History in Paris.
- Palais de Tokyo - Musuem building dedicated to modern and contemporary art.
- Musee du quai Branly - Museum featuring art, cultures and civilizations from continents out of Europe.
- Roland Garros - Tennis venue hosting Roland Garros Grand Slam Tournament every year.
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France - Modern National library of France initiated by Francois Miterrand.
- Tour Montparnasse - 210 metres high skyscraper that is tallest in France.
- Parc de la Villette - Popular park with lot of attractions, concerts halls and City of Science and Industry.
- Parc des Princes - Stadium of football club Paris Saint-Germain wfor 48.700 visitors.
- Palais Bourbon - Monumental palace where French National Assembly resides.
- Paris Bourse - Historical building of Paris stock exchange known today as Euronext Paris.
- Moulin Rouge - World famous cabaret with spectacular adult shows.
- Galeries Lafayette - 10-story flagship mall of Galeries Lafayette department store company.
- Hotel Ritz - Luxurious Parisian palace hotel located at Place Vendome.