Paris historical sights
Map of Paris historical sights
This map of Paris historical sights is based on Google Maps technology. You can switch the type of map
in the right upper corner by clicking on buttons Map, Satellite and Terrain. Control panel on the left with
plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of Paris historical sights
This list contains historical sights in Paris that are displayed on the map above as well:
- Eiffel Tower - Biggest icon of Paris and most-visited paid monument in the world.
- Arc de Triomphe - Monument commemorating French victories and honoring those who died in battle.
- Versailles - Magnificient palace of French kings with large gardens south-east from city centre.
- Hotel de Ville - City hall of Paris located in this wonderful Renaissance building.
- Chateau de Vincennes - Old castle that was royal residence before Versailles.
- La Conciergerie - Former royal palace and prison on Ile de la Cite.
- Palais de Justice - Large historical complex on Ile de la Cite housing few of the highest courts.
- Palais Royal - Residence of Cardinal Richelieu that houses several institutions today.
- Palais Bourbon - Monumental palace where French National Assembly resides.
- Paris Bourse - Historical building of Paris stock exchange known today as Euronext Paris.