Old Town Street View map
Old Town is district in Prague area. This page brings you detailed map
of this part of Prague with Street View offering opportunity to walk around the district virtually to see
how the neigbourhood looks like. You can visit detailed map of Old Town as well.
Old Town map with Google Street View
This map of Old Town is based on Google Street View Maps technology and consist
of two windows - upper one displays Street View itself, the other one is navigational window marking
with blue color streets of Old Town that can be visited with Street View.
Use arrows in upper window by clicking on them to move around Old Town, you can rotate the view
by dragging the mouse to different directions. Icons with plus and minus sign can be used for
zooming in and out. Bottom window displays map of Old Town where you can click and move the view
in upper window to the particular place.
List of attractions in Old Town
This list contains all the major places of interest located in Old Town:
- Charles Bridge - Famous bridge over river Vltava with statues and towers.
- Old Town Square - Core of historical Old Town with churches and astronomical clock.
- Wenceslas Square - Large square full of shops, hotels and restaurants.
- National Theatre - Czech national theatre with great opera and theatre performances.
- Infant Jesus of Prague - Grace-giving statue of Child Jesus hidden inside Church of Our Lady Victorious.
- Municipal House - Spectacular Art Nouveau building located at Square of Republic.
- Rudolfinum - Neo-Renaissance concert hall where Czech Philharmonic Orchestra resides.
- National Museum - Museum of natural sciences and history at Wenceslas Square.
- State Opera - Primary opera scene in Prague.
- Estates Theatre - Famous theatre where Don Giovanni opera was played for the first time.
- Loreta - Baroque church with bell tower near Prague castle.
- Bethlehem Chapel - Old medieval chapel important to Czech history.
- Jewish Cemetery - Old cemetery in the middle of Jewish quarter.
- Spanish Synagogue - Most famous and beautiful of synagogues in Prague.
- Powder Tower - Monumental tower in gothic style with gate to Old Town.
- Národní - Important avenue where demonstrations of Velvet revolution started.
- Straka Academy - Seat of Czech republic government.
- Lennon Wall - Wall covered with graffiti symbolizing fight against communism.
- Pařížská Street - Most luxurious street in Czech Republic lined with high class shops and boutiques.
- Four Seasons Hotel - Luxurious hotel with first Michelin restaurant in Eastern Europe.
- Palladium - Shopping mall with 4 levels located in renovated historical building.
- My Národní - Centraly located shopping mall with Tesco store.
Where to continue from Old Town Street View
If you finished exploring Old Town on this website you can continue to these pages: